May 8, 2018
You are receiving this letter because you finished or will be finishing your senior year for the academic school year of 2017-2018. Enclosed you will find information that may be of importance to you. Please review the information carefully and take action as needed.
- Smithville High School is assuming you are planning on taking part in the graduation ceremonies on June 1, 2018. If you are not planning on participating, please contact Marlene Davis at Smithville High School (512-237-2451 ext. 6093). If you do not participate, we will mail your diploma to you.
- Please review the Graduation Notes 2018. Please notice the time and date of graduation practice, the graduation reception, and graduation. It is vital that everyone participating be present and on time. Please communicate information, as mentioned on the Graduation Notes 2018, to Marlene Davis at Smithville High School (512-237-2451 ext. 6093).
- If you have not ordered your cap and gown, contact information for Herff Jones is included. Herff Jones Office Number: 512-243-7901. You must call the office number provided for instructions on how to proceed. If you need help with this process, please call Marlene Davis at Smithville High School (512-237-2451 ext. 6093).
- If you wish to participate in Project Graduation and have not completed your registration form, you may contact:
- Smithville High School front office
- Deadline: May 15, 2018
- All graduating students need to fill out the Final Transcript Request Form. Unless this form is filled out, no final transcripts will be mailed. At the very least, all graduates should request that a final transcript be mailed to their home address.
Congratulations on your high school graduation. I look forward to seeing you on June 1, 2018 as we celebrate this great accomplishment.
Jimmy Trousdale, Interim Principal
Smithville High School